Medgulf is committed to provide individuals and businesses with solid security and quality service in complex insurance and reinsurance solutions . A number of sister companies support Medgulf in that by providing:
- Third party medical administration services;
- Third party motor administration services;
- Placement and administration of International Commercial Insurance risks.
These sister companies operate in Lebanon, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Qatar, Turkey, Egypt, and the United Kingdom.
MediVisa is a Third Party Administrator managing and serving the medical portfolio of Medgulf and offering comprehensive health care insurance management solutions to Medgulf clients and large self-funded schemes. MediVisa has the expertise and capability to administer all aspect of claims process, including claims administration, management plan, provider networks, statistical reports and other administrative activities.
- Established in 1997, MediVisa manages a large portfolio of beneficiaries, which has reached today over 1,343,624 and is still growing
- Operated by a team of around 160 highly skilled professionals having university qualifications in Nursing and Medicine as well as an extensive field experience in the health care sector.
- MediVisa has a team of over 80 delegates covering all hospitals within the Lebanese Territory.
We operate in 13 branches on top of the Head Office operation in addition to full-time offices located in the top 8 providers.
Prime Health Egypt was established in 2001 as the first Third Party Administrator to serve the
Egyptian medical insurance Market.
We are specialized in medical claims management with the largest network in the Market.
Together with our providers, we have been able to provide first class services to our clients.
Motion is dedicated to providing Motor third party administrator for Medgulf portfolio.
Motion strives to meet the expectations of its clients and maintain successful partnerships with them, through a wide network of auto services and repair shops.
Addison Bradley specializes in the placement and administration of Mega Commercial Risks in several countries.
It provides its risk management solutions to mitigate the risks through different vehicles & at managed costs.
OmniLife prides itself on its ability tp provide specialized niche products to suit each client’s needs.
OmniLife is a fully licensed UK life insurance company operating in the United Kingdom and Cyprus, of which Medgulf owns 90% of its shares.
Al Mostasharoon is a brokerage company established and regulated in Lebanon. It contributes to enhance the sales of Medgulf Products through a team of dedicated personnel. Al Mostasharoon provides after sales customer services to satisfy the needs of its clients and meet the complexity of the insurance market.